The waste water treatment plants sold by „Ecosolit“ can be found in over 50 countries all over the world. Countries with high ecological requirements such as Norway, Sweden, Germany, Canada are included in the list. In the last 5 years more than 26 thousand waste water treatment plants were sold.
The company employs many specialists with years of experience who can answer all the questions you might have about waste water treatment. Our specialists will advise, design, install, and if you choose to our team can also supervise the plants and ensure its efficient operation.
EU standarts, and it is confirmed by the certificate of conformity resulting from testing the plants in one of the best laboratories in the world – the PIA GmbH (in Aachen, Germany) laboratory. Anyone looking for a waste water treatment plant should pay attention if the plant has the CE marking which is compulsory in Lithuania since 2010. All of “Ecosolit” waste water treatment plants are labeled with this mark.
AT series of wastewater treatment plant purifies the household and similar industrial wastewater from objects that cannot be technically or financially connected to the city sewerage. Operation of the plants is based on a patented VFL (vertical flow labyrinth) technology which uses activated sludge principle.
The advantages of the waste water treatment plants of AT series:
- Quality – CE mark and other certificates to prove it
- 10 year warranty for the plant and 2 year warranty for the blower
- No moving parts – nothing can break
- Low rate of excess sludge – usually it is enough to TAKE it out once a year
- Household chemicals (detergents, cleansers and etc.) don‘t affect the work of the plant
- Cleans nitrogen and phosphorus
- A built-in grid for mechanical treatment which allows to take out any garbage which might fallen into the waste water.
- „Holiday mode“ function – the plants can stay without waste water for up to 180 days
- Low electricity consumption and compact size saves space
- No sound or smell
- Easy to assemble and transport
- Weather conditions, temperature and seasons do not affect the plants
- Environmentally friendly
- The cleanliness of the water – the treated water can be reused for the second time (for cleaning, watering and so on.). With an additional system the water could also be transferred back to the toilet. The water can also be released to ground or surface water.
- Quick launch – assembling and launching takes one day
- We offer service for our waste water treatment plants
The prices of waste water treatment plants depend on the size of the plants, therefore, every client gets an individual offer. Please call the contact number to get your offer.
AT series of household and biological waste water treatment plant cleans household and similar industrial wastewater from objects that cannot be technically or financially connected to the city sewerage. The plant is based on a patented VFL (vertical flow labyrinth) technology which operates according to activated sludge principle.
The waste water treatment plants reach the given parameters by using biological waste water treatment (without chemicals):
|PARAMETRES||Treatment efficiency (%)||Treatment efficiency (mg/l)|
|ChDS||91,7%||95,6%||51,8 mg/l||36 mg/l|
|BDS5||97,0%||98,4%||10 mg/l||5 mg/l|
|SM||97,0%||98,0%||12,1 mg/l||9 mg/l|
|N-NH4||98,6%||99,7%||0,8 mg/l||0,2 mg/l|
|NITROGEN||80,7%||91,1%||14,8 mg/l||10,8 mg/l|
|PHOSPHORUS||75,6%||89,0%||3,3 mg/l||1,3 mg/l|
These parameters are received and approved by an accredited laboratory.
Compared with traditional cleaning methods our waste water treatment plants are superior considering capacity and energy economy aspects. Cleaning system is flexible because the treatment duration can be easily changed and controlled. AT series of waste water treatment plants adapt well to uneven and fluctuating water flow rates.
Our plants are compact, the entire wastewater treatment system can be installed in a building. The on going technological treatment processes are compatible with each other and act in harmony. Human intervention is needed only in the case of failure, or for reprogramming of the equipment.